To create your recurring maintenance tasks, in FaultFixers Web, go to PPM Tasks on the left-hand side column and click on the 'New' button as seen in the image below:
Follow the steps that appear:
1. Choose the Building where the PPM needs to take place.
2. Specify a specific Location (or skip).
3. Select your category.
4. Give your recurring task a title and add a description.
6. Choose a priority if necessary.
7. Assign the recurring task to one (or multiple) Team users.
8. Select the first date this task will start, and how often it should take place.
9. To control when new occurrences appear, you can check or uncheck the 'Schedule based on completion date' box. If you check it, you'll only see new occurrences after the current one is finished. If you leave it unchecked, you'll see all upcoming occurrences. For instance, if you have a monthly task, checking the box will show one occurrence at a time, while leaving it unchecked will display all 12 occurrences in a year."
You can also create Form Templates to be used in conjunction with your PPMs. Have a look at this article to see how.
If you need more help, you can always get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Happy Days! 😀